Friday, June 1, 2007

Great GPT Sites!

This one is by far the best and greatest and is a new concept in GPT sites!! All you have to do is open one e-mail a day and click on one link in that e-mail. That's it!! You get paid for doing just that!! The next morning you'll wake up and have money in your AdRaker account! Check it out and read the FAQ and News sections on the site!



And this site is the best PTC - Paid To Click site!! They have the best referral and upgrade programs!!

AdBux!!!

And the rest of these are great GPT sites and the site owners are awesome!!!









3 comments:

Mackerel said...

Hey great list of GPT sites you have here, if you're looking for some other good ones then check out my blog at GPT Sites and Tips

ECash Derek said...

Hi,

I was just wondering if you would be interested in promoting my GPT site on your website. I've been operating ECashOffers.com since July '07 and our instant payment system makes the site a big hit with referrals. I'd really appreciate it if you'd join. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank You,
Derek

Victoria E. said...

Great Blog!! You should check out GypsyJackpot.com. That's my absolute most favorite GPT site. They pay better than all the one's I've come across.