Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kiss My Kash - Not Kiss My You-Know-What!!! LOL

There's a new GPT site that just went online this week and it's called Kiss My Kash! It's a really neat site and it looks like it's gonna' be lots of fun! The site owner is ready to have a new baby - any day now!! - and she was so excited she decideded to give birth to her 'other baby', her new website, earlier than originally planned! To get things started on the right foot, she's having a referrals contest and I'm trying to win! So if you'd be so kind as to sign up under me I'd be most grateful! You'll get $1 sign-up bonus and cash-out is only $10! You can also earn kisses on this site!! heheheee

http://kissmykash.com/members/register.php?ref=LindaJ711

1 comment:

Kayley said...

Are you one of the many people who were deleted from the KissMyKash database due to an injustice committed by the owner, Jennifer Curnow? If so, please offer testimony to help stop others from joining the site and being taken advantage of! Email your testimony to: singerofthewind@hotmail.com . Thank you for your time.